Subject: Combine Multiple Projects Into a Single Project Posted: 5/1/2016 Viewed: 10780 times
Hello, My Name is Danis Aryo.
I am is a consultant of water resources. I apply WEAP to modelling water balance in some watersheds in my country.
I want to combine some of the projects that I have made on some adjacent watershed areas into one integrated project.
Kindly guide me to this problem.
Ms. Stephanie Galaitsi
Subject: Re: Combine Multiple Projects Into a Single Project Posted: 5/31/2016 Viewed: 10714 times
Combining models is a little complicated, but can be done using Excel. I recommend following these steps:
1) Export your data from the smaller model into Excel.
2) In your larger model, build all the same WEAP nodes (demand sites, rivers, catchments, etc) as in your smaller model.
3) Export your [empty] data from the big model into an Excel spreadsheet.
4) Using "lookup" or another method in Excel, enter the data from you small model's Excel sheet into the data sheet for the big model.
5) Import that big model's data [now complete] back into the big WEAP model.
This can be done for several small models to combine them into a big model.
Topic "Combine Multiple Projects Into a Single Project"